Pure, Unflavored Vegan Protein
Mike's Mix Pure Vegan Protein is a real food product with only two ingredients: Faba Bean and Lentil proteins. It is a healthy, convenient and affordable way of adding protein to a vegan diet. These legumes offer quality nutrition without any additional additives including sweeteners, coloring, flavorings, preservatives or emulsifiers found in almost every protein powder. Faba Bean and Lentil proteins combine to offer a full spectrum of amino acids and are high in essential amino acids. Pure Vegan Protein supports muscle growth, immune function and GI health.
The most environmentally sound protein on the market by leaps and bounds: Sustainable in nature, legumes produce their own fertilizer by fixing nitrogen into the soil. They use significantly less nonrenewable energy and water relative to other crops. Sourced only from the northern US and southern Canada you are purchasing directly from the distributor: Mike's Mix, a small family business in rural Wisconsin. Locally sourced plant proteins should cost less, not many times more, than animal protein. Mike's Mix takes great pride in offering fantastic products at honest prices.
The 3 lb bag has 41 servings (2 scoops = 34 grams)
- 19 grams of quality protein per serving with absolutely no additives.
- Non-GMO: Sustainably sourced from Northern US and Southern Canada
- Vegan: Free of grains, gluten, soy and dairy. All-Natural.
- High in Fiber and Micro nutrients (Iron, Zinc, Selenium, β-Carotene)
- Full-spectrum amino acid profile and high in essential amino acids.