Over View: Chia Seeds, one of the highest plant sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, are naturally gluten-free, high in calcium and loaded with fiber. The nutritional punch of these little seeds have been long known, dating back to Aztec warriors who used this super-food to fuel their conquests. Their unique ability to become gelatinous when soaked in liquid aids digestion to slow down absorption of nutrients while also creating new way to create texture in recipes.
The 2 lb bag has 76 servings (1 TBS = 12 grams)
- High in protein, essential Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and fiber
- Pesticide Free, Non-GMO and Gluten free
- Great for Smoothies and Paleo Friendly
- Easily add raw seeds to cereal, salads or baked goods
- Soak in water or fruit juice to make a refreshing, nutritional beverage
Try with smoothies and beverages, yogurt, cereal and oatmeal, soups and stews, baking mix and more!